LibJBox is a sandbox library that allows the developer to describe
hooks of libc functions for I/O in Java. To describe hooks, you can
use Java API, even GUI. JBox is a sample application using LibJBox.
- Untar the downloaded file.
- Change the current directory to the top directory included in
- Modify OS and ARCH variables in the top-level Makefile.
OS is the type of operating system, which is the string
appearing in $JAVA_HOME/include/, e.g. linux or solaris.
$JAVA_HOME is the directory where Java is installed.
ARCH is the string appearing in $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/, e.g. i386
- Modify JAVA_HOME, JBOX_PATH, LIBJBOX_PATH, and LIBJBOXIMPL_PATH
variables in the top-level Makefile.
- make. You should use GNU make, not /usr/ccs/bin/make in Solaris.
- make install, if necessary.
- Modify JBox.java.
- If necessary, set the CLASS_PATH environment variable.
- jbox command [args]
- 'jbox less' does not work.